Written by Garrett Carey
Oracle recently announced the general availability of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) release 18.104.22.168.0. The new release adds more enhancements, additional certifications, and bug fixes among other features. This release delivers a BI platform specially designed to leverage:
- Oracle Exalytics hardware’s large memory, processors, concurrency, and other hardware features and system configurations.
- Enhancements to Times-Ten for Exalytics for analytical processing at in-memory speeds
- Dynamic user interface enhancements that complement large amounts of data to present business information in meaningful and compelling ways
- A new BI Server Summary Advisor for Exalytics for aggregate generation and persistence
- Essbase memory usage optimizations and concurrency improvements for Exalytics to deliver efficient distribution of processing
- BI Publisher performance, lifecycle, workflow and report creation enhancements
- New and enhanced Scorecard views and BI Mobile improvements
- Numerous Security, Management/Diagnostic and Lifecycle enhancements
- Certified BI and EPM Applications on Exalytics
eVerge Group is an Oracle Platinum Partner with extensive BI experience. For more information about Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and our other business solutions, contact us through our website: http://www.evergegroup.com/contact.php
About the author: Garrett Carey is a Senior BI/EPM Solution Architect who has worked with eVerge Group since 2005.