Written by Brett Harris
Marketing automation software has become an invaluable tool in the marketplace, but the question businesses face is how will marketing automation implementation improve ROI? Oracle’s Siebel Marketing application stands out as the industry leader among MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) suites. The Email Marketing solution empowers customers to fully control and automate all marketing tactics to be delivered via email. What can Oracle implementation of Siebel Marketing do for your business?
- Relevant email content: Author media-rich email messages containing dynamic content specific to your audience (existing customers or acquired lists). Personalized data can be automatically substituted in email messages from various database sources.
- Immediate ROI: Real-time tracking of email metrics to help quantity an immediate ROI – bounces, click rates, open rates, response rates.
- Reduce overhead: Fully automate the end-to-end email campaign process via schedule or trigger based options.
- Limitless solution: Provides a highly robust and scalable architecture capable of generating millions of emails on a daily basis.
- Reporting: Built-in integration to the reporting platform, OBIEE.
- Industry standard: Aligns with the industry best practices to help ensure your organization is considered a reputable email sender, and thereby improve your delivery rate to customers.
If you are looking for a more effective email marketing strategy, eVerge Group has been providing marketing success through Oracle implementation for customers since the earliest versions of Siebel Marketing 6.x, and we invite you to review our showcase of customer references. Whether it is a fresh implementation or an upgrade from a previous version, eVerge Group is equipped with the experience capable of implementing Siebel Email Marketing as a “turn-key” solution for your business needs.
About the author: Brett Harris is a Senior Siebel Consultant and has been with eVerge since 2006.